Monday – Sunday, 10am – 5pm (Last entry 3.30pm).
We’ve partnered with ArtTickets to make booking easier.
We recommend you book in advance to guarantee entry (at least one day in advance) however a number of tickets are available to buy at reception on arrival.
From 1 April 2022 there will be a small price rise to assist in offsetting the increasing operational costs.
Ticket Prices from 1 April 2022 (All exhibitions)
- Adults: £9.50
- Children: £7.00 (Under 16s )
- Concessions: £7.50 (65+ and students)
- Family (2 adults and 3 children): £29.00
- Under 5s: FREE
- Groups (10+ pre-booked): Discount of £1.00 per ticket
Southampton Stories Only Prices (Pavilion) from 1 April 2022
- Adults: £4.00
- Children: £3.00 (Under 16s)
- Concessions: £3.50 (65+ and students)
- Family (2 adults and 3 children): £12.00
- Groups (10+ pre-booked): Discount of £0.50 per ticket
Carers go free with a full paying disabled adult/child.
JOINT DAY PASSES
Joint day tickets with Tudor House and Garden are temporarily unavailable due to limited numbers in the venues.
- Adult: £13.00
- Children: £10.00 (Under 16s)
- Concessions: £11.00 (65+ and students)
- Family; £40.00
We also offer Forces and NHS Staff Discounts – call for more information.
NATIONAL TRUST & ENGLISH HERITAGE MEMBERS
We are delighted to offer National Trust & English Heritage members 10% off admission – just show your card at front desk when buying your tickets.
Please note that prices vary depending on the current special exhibition. Please check this website before you visit for the latest prices.
EVENTS and activities
All our current events can be found here.