Monday – Sunday, 10am – 5pm (Last entry 3.30pm).
We’ve partnered with ArtTickets to make booking easier. You must now book in advance as we have limited the number of visitors to help everyone follow social distancing guidelines. Pre-booked time slots ensure that visits are spread out throughout the day.
Tickets are not available on our online booking system for ‘same day’ entry. We recommend booking at least a day in advance to guarantee admission, however a limited number of tickets are available at reception on arrival.
Ticket Prices (All exhibitions)
- Adults: £9.00
- Children: £6.50 (Under 16s )
- Concessions: £7.00 (65+ and students)
- Family (2 adults and 3 children): £27.00
- Under 5s: FREE
- Groups (10+ pre-booked): Discount of £1.00 per ticket
Southampton Stories Only (Pavilion) Prices
- Adults: £4.00
- Children: £3.00 (Under 16s)
- Concessions: £3.50 (65+ and students)
- Family (2 adults and 3 children): £12.00
- Groups (10+ pre-booked): Discount of £0.50 per ticket
Carers go free with a full paying disabled adult/child.
JOINT DAY PASSES
Joint day tickets with Tudor House and Garden are also available.
- Adult: £13.00
- Children: £10.00 (Under 16s)
- Concessions: £11.00 (65+ and students)
- Family; £40.00
We also offer Forces and NHS Staff Discounts – call for more information.
NATIONAL TRUST & ENGLISH HERITAGE MEMBERS
We are delighted to offer National Trust & English Heritage members 10% off admission – just show your card at front desk when buying your tickets.
Please note that prices vary depending on the current special exhibition. Please check this website before you visit for the latest prices.
EVENTS and activities
Our current events brochure, with all events at SeaCity Museum, Tudor House and Southampton City Art Gallery can be found here. Paper copies are also available to pick up at all of our venues.