A year of great days out in Southampton at SeaCity Museum & Tudor House and Garden! Our annual pass opens the door to a world of exploration with diverse collections, special exhibitions and family days across the city. You’ll also get a great 10% discount in the shops and cafés. Just pay once and you can visit as often as you like, for as long as you like – make a day of it, or just pop in on your lunch break. No more struggling to entertain the kids on school holidays and wet weekends – and no missing that must-see special exhibition at SeaCity or Tudor House!
Buy today and get:
- A year of admissions to both of our museums
- 10% discount in the shops and cafés
- Regular emails with all the latest news if you subscribe to Culture Vulture
Arts & Heritage Passes also make great gifts! Looking for that perfect gift for someone special? Our Arts & Heritage Pass is the ideal present for any culture lover – plus it lasts all year!
- Concession: £24
- Individual: £33
- Family (2 adults, 3 children): £93
Terms & Conditions
By purchasing an Arts & Heritage Annual Ticket you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions of use:
1. The Arts & Heritage annual ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of issue and is for use in the SeaCity Museum and Tudor House & Garden only.
2. The annual ticket can be used up to and including the expiry date shown on the membership card.
3. The Annual ticket is for a named individual or family depending on the ticket purchased and is non-transferable.
4. Annual tickets can only be purchased by an individual aged 18 years or older. An adult can purchase a membership for an individual under the age of 18 years.
5. Annual tickets will be cancelled should it have been purchased by illegal means.
6. A signature of each Member is required for identification purposes. Further identification maybe requested on presentation of the annual ticket.
7. Member information is required including: name, address, telephone number, email (where available), gender, date of birth.
8. Arts & Heritage will not pass any Member personal information on to any third party.
9. Site capacity allowing, the Annual ticket grants entry to the SeaCity Museum between 10am and 5pm daily (excluding Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day) and Tudor House& Garden between 10am and 3pm Tuesday to Friday, 10am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday (excluding Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day). Other date restrictions may apply during the year, please check website for further details before your visit.
10. Membership does not include paid for activities. For example: Tours, Workshops and Santa’s Grotto.
11. The Annual ticket does not include entry to ticketed events.
12. The Annual ticket card must be presented at the Reception desk for each visit. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to Members who do not present their Membership card.
13. Lost or stolen Membership cards must be reported to either SeaCity Museum or Tudor House & Garden and a replacement card will be issued at a cost of £5.00 per card.
14. Management reserves the right to refuse entry and withdraw the Annual ticket at any time from a Member whose behaviour is deemed to be inappropriate. No part or full refund or compensation payment will be made.
15. No child or children under the age of 12 will be admitted to the SeaCity Museum or Tudor House & Garden unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over.
16. Child Members and their behaviour remain the responsibility of their parent, carer or supervising adult at all times whilst at the SeaCity Museum and Tudor House & Garden.
17. No dogs allowed into the SeaCity Museum or Tudor House & Garden except guide dogs.
18. The SeaCity Museum and Tudor House & Garden reserves the right to vary the opening and closing times of the venues and to close, remove or cancel all or any part of the venues, events or facilities for any reason. No part or full refund or compensation payment will be made should any of the SeaCity Museum or Tudor House & Garden attractions or interactives become unavailable.
19. The Management reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of Membership at any time.
20. Shop & café discount does not apply to promotional or sale items.